Efficient methods to use Pressure Washers
Application areas for pressure washers
Pressure washers are the most effective way to clean outdoors and are extremely easy to use: connect the device to the water supply and power outlet, turn on the tap, switch on the pressure washer and let the cleaning fun begin! With matching special accessories, the devices are transformed into real all-rounders: whether for wet blasting, pipe cleaning, terrace cleaning or gutter cleaning, the application possibilities are virtually unlimited. On top of that, the water pressure is always greatest in the immediate vicinity of the nozzle. This means that stubborn dirt is washed away in a more effective manner due to the high impact pressure. The area coverage and impact pressure can be varied by adjusting the Vario spray lance depending on the type of dirt or when cleaning sensitive surfaces.
Pressure washers offer the right solution for every cleaning task!
Experience shows that common application areas in the home and garden are:
- Garden machines and tools
- Garden/terrace/balcony furniture
- Fences and smaller garden paths or paving
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Small cars
- Outside staircases and larger garden paths
- Mid-range and estate cars
- Garden walls and stone walls
- Camper vans and off-road vehicles
- Swimming pools and large patio areas
- All cleaning tasks on the house and facades
How to operate pressure washer?
The water pressure from a normal household water supply is around 4 bar with an average flow rate of 3500 litres an hour. This water is then supplied to a pressure washer from the garden hose which then passes through a high-pressure pump generating a water pressure of up to 160 bar. The water then flows through a small high-pressure nozzle as a concentrated jet providing you with a high impact pressure and a better cleaning result ensuring that you as our customer save time and money.
Unbeatable versatility – high-pressure cleaning with Kärcher. Better performance with less consumption. Longer service life with shorter cleaning times. As a world market leader, Kärcher offers a range of products that leaves nothing to be desired in terms of technical refinement and versatility – Our machines can be mobile or wall-mounted and purchased with loads of options such as hot water or cold water. Depending on the customer’s requirements we can offer electrical driven units, pumps which are driven by internal combustion engines such as diesel, petrol etc..
Coldwater high-pressure cleaners
Clean machines, vehicles and buildings daily. With high pressure and the correct flow rate, cold water high-pressure cleaners also remove stubborn dirt. Depending on the application we can also offer the correct machine for the correct application.
- Superclass models – For construction, agriculture, industry and municipal use.
- Middle-class models – For clean machines, vehicles or company premises use.
- Compact class models – Light and powerful: for clean courtyards and workshops.
- Portable models – Portable cold water high-pressure cleaners are lightweight and compact.
- Classic models – These machines are durable and robust and offer maintenance-friendly access to all relevant components.
- Special class models – Equipped for easy transport on particularly difficult surfaces: removes stubborn dirt in difficult to reach areas.
- Combustion engine models – No power source, high-pressure cleaners with a combustion engine (with optional biodiesel operation) – offer versatility and independence.
- Coldwater cage machine models – The cage design protects the entire machine and makes transporting the cart easy.
Hot water high-pressure cleaners
With hot water high-pressure cleaners, they make cleaning easier and faster with the same amount of pressure and flow rate. Kärcher machines impress with the highest level of user comfort and the most up-to-date technology.
- Superclass – For the automotive industry, agriculture, construction or forwarding industry use.
- Middle class – For car dealerships, building trade, agriculture and municipal use.
- Compact class – Easy to handle: the compact class features one-button operation, chassis with integrated tank and onboard high-pressure hose drum.
- Upright class – These powerful machines are unique for their manoeuvrability and easy transport. Making them the perfect alternative for diverse workshops, small garages and cleaning service providers.
- Special class – When exhaust gases are to be avoided or prohibited: the special class with electric heating is used in hygiene areas, hospitals, canteen kitchens or public baths.
- Combustion engine – No power source, high-pressure cleaners with a combustion engine (with optional biodiesel operation) – offer versatility and independence.
Benefits of hot water high-pressure cleaners
High water temperatures produced by hot water high-pressure cleaners reduce the amount of cleaning time and the amount of cleaning agent required. Benefits of hot water high-pressure cleaners compared to cold water high-pressure cleaners.
- Better cleaning result
- Reduced cleaning agent consumption
- Shorter drying time
- Improved hygiene
- Shorter working time
Using hot water offers a significant time saving of up to 35% with improved cleaning results.