Straightpoint Load Cells
Radiolink plus is designed to be rigged with Crosby standard shackles. Straightpoint’s DNV-GL type approved wireless tension
load cell is capable of weighing and dynamic load monitoring capacities from 1t to 500t.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available. They include signal boosters, LED wireless scoreboards and base stations with analogue (4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v) or digital (RS232/485, Modbus RTU, and ASCII) outputs.
The Salva-Vida™ Lash-Pro©, Lashing Protector is flexible to enough to conform to the contour of the load, but rigid enough to protect all lashing. The life of all webbing tie down’s is extended by using the Salva-Vida™ Lash-Pro© which protects against sharp corners or abrasive surfaces.
Two versions of the RLP are available:
- Long range 2.4GHz version providing industry leading wireless range of 700m to SP’s SW-HHP handheld or software options.
- Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android, at ranges up to 100m.
Other features and benefits:
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Remote On-Off from handheld display or software
- ATEX Zones 0, 1 & 2 available
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- 2 year warranty
- DNV-GL Type Approval
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- Bluetooth option is available and is supplied with
a free HHP App for iOS and Android