Straightpoint Wireless Compression Load Cells
The Straightpoint Wireless Compression Load Cell (WNI).
Connected to Straightpoint’s Wireless Centre of Gravity software(WCOGS), the WNI load cell can be used to weigh and verify centre of gravity of large and heavy objects, which may not be evenly proportioned. The system will report weight on each individual load cell, total weight and C-of-G in an html report based on ISO19901.
Multiple compression load cells can all connect wirelessly to SP’s range of PC software via a USB dongle, their iOS and Android app or their SW-HHP wireless handheld display.
WNI are also available with hazardous area approval. Zones 0, 1 & 2.
Two versions of the WNI are available:
- Long range 2.4GHz version providing industry leading wireless range of 700m to SP’s SW-HHP handheld or WCOGS software
- Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android, at ranges up to 100m.
Other features and benefits:
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Accuracy of ±0.1% FS
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 or NEMA6
- Stocked capacities up to 1000t
- Industry leading wireless range up to 700m
- Internal antennae
- ATEX & IECEx version for hazardous area zones 0, 1 & 2 available
- Battery life of 1200hrs
- Compact size
- Remote on-off
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- Bluetooth option is available and is supplied with a free HHP App for iOS and Android
* ADD “- BLE” TO END OF PART NUMBER WHEN ORDERING BLUETOOTH UNIT SEE PAGE 135 FOR SW-HHP HANDHELD DETAILS